A globally and nationally established firm with a local office here in Downtown Sacramento is looking to bring a Project Manager in to support their K-12 studio's growth. The Project Manager will work directly with the Business Development Manager, Design Leaders, Designers and Drafters to support new construction and renovations for University projects. The Project Manager should have a proven track record of project development, budgeting, scheduling, and client management.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture or Building Design Technology
- Current CA Architecture license
- 5 years of experience in a Project Management role
- 5 years experience working on K-12 Architecture projects from Schematic Design to Construction Administration
- Ability to Manage projects and personnel
- Strong written and verbal communication required
- Ability to design utilizing AutoCAD, Revit and utilize Bluebeam Apply Today!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.