Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Vernon Hills, IL
Type: 12 month Contract
This Agile transformation leader will champion Agile change strategy, planning and execution. This person will be the primary transformation lead working within our line of business to drive Agile adoption, identify additional organizational, operational and process changes needed to deliver the Agile transformation, and work with the team to manage communication and drive the change.
- Conduct strategic, organizational and operational impact assessments and develop insight based change recommendations, strategies and plans.
- Develop the Agile transformation roadmap and plans in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Create, deliver and evolve Agile training for the organization, to drive common vocabulary, tools and frameworks for business agility
- Establish productive, positive relationships with key stakeholders from across Business, Technology, and staff functions, leveraging and developing Agile advocates across the enterprise
- Engage with and influence C level executives to embrace agile strategy and roadmap
- Mentor and coach teams, functions and leadership on emerging agile, Lean and engineering practices. Develop and deliver coaching plan for Scrum Masters and Product Owners.
- Provide guidance to business leaders and functional leaders on how to drive a culture of collaboration and learning using Agile values, mindset, principles and practices.
- Assist in transitioning internal project methodologies to Agile
- Establish and monitor the standard metrics and reports for Agile teams
- 8+ years of experience on an Agile team (i.e. Product Owner, Scrum Master)
- 5+ years as an active Agile Coach
- 3+ years of experience implementing Agile transformation in a complex, silo-driven environment
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference! IND05