Our Fortune 100 Digital Media client is looking for a project manager to support the NBA Digital team that's responsible for building consumer-facing experiences across NBA.com, mobile apps (iOS, Android, tablets) and connected devices (Apple TV, Google TV, Roku, etc.). As a key project manager on the team, you will be responsible for managing projects end-to-end, from early product definition and design all the way through to release, utilizing a variety of development methods.
- Diagraming project workflows at a whiteboard and lead a focused team meeting.
- Use relationship building skills and engineering aptitude to add value to multiple ongoing projects.
- Ship multiple products across multiple platforms from end-to-end, all while making the thoughtful trade-offs required to deliver a product that aligns with stakeholder expectations, in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment.
- Work with consumer-facing experiences across NBA.com, mobile apps (iOS, Android, tablets) and connected devices (Apple TV, Google TV, Roku, etc.).
- 5+ years of experience on multiple technical projects
- Ability to establish goals, set clear expectations, prioritize activities, and follow through to completion.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including negotiation and problem resolution in a cross-functional team.
- Ability to drive the definition of project scope, develop detailed project plans, and facilitate the collection of engineering, operational, and business requirements (both waterfall and agile).
- Able to clearly, concisely, and regularly communicate status, issues, and risks to project stakeholders when faced with frequently changing and sometimes ambiguous goals.
- Work with development teams to tease out implementation details and identify roadblocks before they occur.
What's In It For You..?
- Great campus environment with amazing onsite cafeteria and renovated workspaces
- High priority projects and visibility to senior leadership
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We're your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it's contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That's the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.