Duration: 12 Months (Possible Temp to perm)
Location: New York, New York 10286 / Remote
Note: Remote for now but may return to the office in the future
Job Description –
Specific responsibilities include:
1. Project management via creation and maintenance of project plans, work breakdown structures, schedule effort estimation and tracking.
2. Liaison between customers and internal technical groups to ensure delivery of projects on time, within budget, and to specification.
3. Manage communication with the business at a detailed functional level, discuss/resolve issues, and manage customer expectations.
4. Ensures project delivery in conformance with company software development life cycle methodologies.
5. Conducts status meetings and facilitates issues resolution and risk mitigation.
6. Provide project level reporting to senior management, customers and other stakeholders.
7. Coordinating smaller work efforts and larger work efforts.
8. Facilitate testing preparation and test execution.
9. Proactively identifies issues with a project or across projects. Escalates and resolves these issues as needed.
10. When required, supervise project managers and associate project managers.
11. Broad understanding of business analysis, UML, prototyping, negotiating SOWs, and business process modeling tools.
12. Meets with product owners to understand the strategic vision & prioritize the projects accordingly.
13. Reviews project plans, work breakdown structures, risk plans, estimates, and other project documentation written by junior staff to ensure they adhere to company and group standards.
14. Defines/improves processes by working with SEPG and other groups.
15. Facilitates, mobilizes and aligns resources across functional areas and makes team accountable for commitment.
7+ years Tech PM exp
Regulatory Reporting experience a huge plus
Must have recent financial industry experience
PMP a plus
General understanding of data projects