As a Project Manager for one of Michigan’s largest headquartered Banks, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the completion of multiple software development projects simultaneously. Your knowledge of the software development lifecycle will allow you to keep projects within budget and on track to meet their deadlines and milestones. Because you’ll be working directly with the Chief of Staff to the CIO of Lending Origination, your visibility from upper management will give you a wide range of responsibility throughout the development process. Maintaining thorough communication and reporting your progress to upper management will be done through Clarity, and you’ll be able to interact directly with vendors and stakeholders to ensure that your projects meet the standards of the defined business objectives.
• 5+ years’ experience managing projects within the IT realm
• 3+ years’ experience leading multiple IT development projects simultaneously
• Use of Clarity or similar Project Manager Tool
• Overseeing multiple Application Development projects, ensuring that development teams reach milestones in timely manor and within budget
• Reporting team and project progress to Chief of Staff of CIO of Mortgage Lending
• Works with businesses to gather requirements and scope large scale and complex projects
• Facilitates the selection of the ultimate solution for the business and conducts cost/benefit analysis on the alternatives
• Oversees the execution all aspects of the project implementation for large scale corporate initiatives, which may include: cost benefits analysis, work plans, functional and technical designs, construction testing and implementation
• Ensures efficient and high quality installation of new software and /or systems, and monitors all technical aspects of implementing projects
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU…?
• Very high visibility project – Other PM’s as well as reporting to the Chief of Staff for the CIO of Lending Origination
• Exposure to top priority projects (automation is huge for this group to help transform the way the bank operates)
• Project pipeline is not slowing down – major growth forecast
• Weekly pay checks and access to comprehensive benefits