Location: San Francisco, CA
Possible contract to hire or long-term contract opportunity
Education Experiences - Learning Strategies team is looking for a qualified project manager to assist with current and upcoming projects.
- Work closely with Product Manager to provide project management and administrative support.
- Intake and recording of roadmap/prioritized projects into Jira Portfolio
- Assist with team resource allocations and task management, updating RACII (Responsible, Accountable, Contributing, Informed, Inspect) documentation
- Schedule and conduct regular project team status meetings, recording and communicating status, dependencies and blockers, decisions and progress against project scope.
- Manage timely involvement of key RACII stakeholders in project flow
- Assist in evaluating digital delivery channel platform
- Proficient with Atlassian JIRA and Wiki. Jira Portfolio experience a plus
- Familiar with Agile processes
- Experience with MS Office, PowerPoint, SharePoint
It pays to network! Ask me how Ascent rewards for hired referrals.