The Project Manager is responsible for the overall coordination, implementation, execution and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals based upon agreed timelines.
The Project Manager will plan, implement specified projects and keep them on schedule from start to completion date. This includes managing the activities listed in the project timelines and monitoring the output of all project participants both internal and external.
* Manage project scope, resource requirements, budgets, and timelines, and project status reports.
* Drives day-to-day project operations across all functional groups related to goals and deliverables
* Provides project status, coordinates project review process including interim reviews to the Core Team
* Maintain accurate project information and documentation for new product development projects.
* Managing project progress and adapt work as required.
* Work collaboratively with cross functional teams on new product development and to resolve product technical issues.
* Identifies and factors risks into the plan; manages a risk mitigation plan aligned to overall strategy.
* Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
* Prioritize and manage multiple projects with overlapping deadlines.
* Resolves project conflicts affecting goals and timelines and identifies cross functional tradeoffs to review with CTL
* Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
* Oversees all incoming and outgoing project documentation to meet project & regulatory needs
* Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs showing agility and flexibility to proactively manage changes, risks and unknowns
Day to Day:
- Build pipeline of projects and execute existing projects
- Help with strategy and portfolio
- Present results and findings to leadership
- Ensure project is on track - manage timeline
- Lead risk planning
- Facilitate innovation
- Drive documentation needed for FDA
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.