IT Project Manager
Our fortune 100 digital media client is looking for a senior project manager to join their exciting digital TV apps team! As the lead project manager, you will have the chance to oversee two scrum teams that have ownership over multiple customer facing TV platforms including amazon fire tv, Apple TV, Roku, Samsung, etc.).
If you would enjoy working in a fast-paced, technical environment then keep reading below!
- Managing 2 scrum teams for TV apps team which oversees the CNN go platform. All 6 TV platforms (OS, android fire tv, Apple TV, Samsung, Roku).
- Each team consists of 4-5 developers, 1 QA, and a product owner.
- Diagramming project workflows at a whiteboard and lead a focused team meeting.
- Use relationship building skills and engineering aptitude to add value to multiple ongoing projects.
- Ship multiple products across multiple platforms from end-to-end, all while making the thoughtful trade-offs required to deliver a product that aligns with stakeholder expectations, in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment.
- 5+ years of experience on multiple technical projects
- Ability to establish goals, set clear expectations, prioritize activities, and follow through to completion.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including negotiation and problem resolution in a cross-functional team.
- Ability to drive the definition of project scope, develop detailed project plans, and facilitate the collection of engineering, operational, and business requirements (both waterfall and agile).
- Able to clearly, concisely, and regularly communicate status, issues, and risks to project stakeholders when faced with frequently changing and sometimes ambiguous goals.
- Work with development teams to tease out implementation details and identify roadblocks before they occur.
What's in it for you?
- A great campus environment with amazing onsite cafeteria and renovated workspaces
- High priority projects and visibility to senior leadership
- 1 WFH day per week and flex hours
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.