Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Syracuse, New York, 13202
Duration: 12+ Months
- To lead a specific portfolio of projects and/or project team by securing and managing project resources to ensure that projects are completed to stakeholder requirements, within budget and with minimal operational disruption.
- At the higher level directs and coordinates all project or program activities including project design, management, and review to ensure major project activities are completed on time and within budget.
- Monitor and control allocated project resources, maintaining financial and progress forecasting in order to ensure projects are delivered according to schedule and within budget.
- Implement project tracking mechanisms to be able to provide timely and concise updates on project progress to senior management and key stakeholders highlighting areas of risk and capturing key decisions.
- Assist in identifying potential conflicts in use of resources and other project scheduling issues and propose solutions and corrective actions to overcome the obstacles.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders such as consultants, procurement, and the business teams in order to share best practice, identify potential new projects and liaise with other working areas during project progression.
- Oversee the operational workload of the project team ensuring allocated staff is fully utilized in order to deliver against agreed project schedule.
- Develop and maintain project documentation, including the necessary approvals and permits where relevant, so that an accurate record exists for regulatory review.
- Promote the philosophy of corporate safety, environmentalism and efficient team working and development across project teams in order to achieve business objectives and continuously improve performance.
- Project and/or financial reporting experience preferred