Location: Washington, DC
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
● The Candidate should have MS Degree
● Project Management Professional (PMP) required; Program Management Professional (PgMP) preferred(OR)
● Formal IT Certification Equivalent
MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
● The Candidate must have 6 - 8+ years IT management and leadership experience
● The Candidate experience must include IT management and leadership experience in technology solution delivery and experience in the management of Task Orders of this type, which involves multiple tasks, changing priorities, and timely action.
● The Candidate should have experience with Agile methodologies and project management
● The Candidate shall have knowledge and ability to manage specialized medium and medium-to-large enterprise Information Technology and Information Management programs, involving multiple stakeholders, complex integration scenarios, and large project teams with diverse skill sets.
● The Candidate shall have thorough understanding of all strategic and operational aspects of managing a large, complex organization, along with corresponding management methods, methodologies and philosophies
● The Candidate shall be capable of successfully applying theoretical/academic concepts of management and administration, as well as the R&D efforts, in concrete contexts of the program
● The Candidate shall carry the ultimate responsibility for a complex, medium and medium-to-large enterprise Information Technology/Information Management program with all its dependencies and constituent projects.
● The Candidate shall serves as the main point of contact for the client organization in regard to the program and all its performances
● The Candidate shall provide the client with a comprehensive support pertaining to planning, establishing and sustaining continuous performance of all key aspects of the program.