3 Month Contract-to-Hire
As the Project Manager for our Fortune 50 Telecommunications Client, you will serve as a liaison between the business community and the Billing organization in order to provide billing technical solutions to meet business needs. You will prepare projects for assignment to their respective teams, working with various groups and individuals to process a number of tasks and their related projects. You will utilize the understanding of billing systems and processes to assist with the implementation of solutions and projects to meet business needs.
• 1-3 years of Business Analysis experience in an enterprise level environment •
• Knowledge and familiarity of billing systems (ICOMS/CSG/Amdocs/Netcracker)
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Sharepoint, and Visio
• Detail oriented and committed to a high level of accuracy
• Knowledge of industry best practice for business analysis
• Experience writing unambiguous, verified requirements to a testable level (functional and non-functional requirements)
• Knowledge of Telecom Industry preferred
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepare projects for assignment to their respective teams, utilize exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to process projects and meet the needs of various groups.
• Explore gap analysis between different tools
• Assist with intake, reporting, change management, and writing requirements
• Oversee the functions to gather, analyze, refine, validate, document and maintain business requirements and translate high level business requirements for both CSG and ICOMS billing systems
• Ensure complete analysis and understanding of interdependencies, business risk, risk mitigations that could impact or be impacted by the delivery of billing solutions/technologies.
• Validate business requirements, interdependencies, potential risks and issues with the billing systems.
• Assist Senior Business Analysts in the business process design or redesign and documentation as needed
• Assist Project Managers in development of project plans and use associated project planning tools as needed.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.