BCforward is seeking a Project Manager for Indianapolis.
Responsible for processes and deliveries tied to key vulnerability management which deals with complex multiple team and client efforts.
Key Responsibilities / Skills:
1. Coordinate quarterly process activities in support of Vulnerability Management
2. Lead Projects related to Vulnerability Management deliveries (e.g. ServiceNow SecOps module)
3. Identifying and managing scope changes and risks
4. Developing system impact assessments and reporting status
5. Leading project planning and schedule management
6. Ability to independently conduct meetings and track down answers related to various project phases
7. Ensuring compliance with internal control processes
8. Comfortable with communicating with varying levels, including regular communication with a VP
9. Analytical, detail oriented, and organized
10. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
1. Prior proven project and process management experience a must (prefer at least 3 years, 4+ preferred)
2. Experience with Project Planning tools
3. Proficient win working with MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 126956 when responding to this ad.