BCForward is currently seeking Project Manager for our client based in Peoria IL.
- Position: Project Manager
- Location: Peoria IL
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Duration:12 Months
- Maintain accurate project schedules and create report packages and communicate project status to team members and stakeholder
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Strong meeting facilitation skills and ability to influence others without having authority.
- Ability to work in a team environment. Possess extensive knowledge of project management software (Primavera or MS Project), MS Office (Excel/Word/PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and Web Publishing tools.
- May require knowledge of other software tools such as project accounting systems.
- 2-4 years' experience running Agile projects.
- SCRUM Master certification preferred.
- Exposure to engineering, product development, purchasing, or IT desired.
- 5-7 years' experience required.
- A project management professional committed to delivering programs on-time and within budget by improving the effectiveness of project teams through the application of professionally accepted program and project management methods, techniques, and tools.
- Candidate may support 2-4 medium to large or many more small projects.
- Typical Day
- Typical day would require person to be on site in Peoria IL everyday (exemption for now due to COIVD) - during time when Cat has required that we work from home, person would be on line and available core hours and on line 8-4.
- Day could include live meetings with clients, doing facilitation of chartering sessions, live project planning, working live in MSP, doing live updates. Also, LC being very Agile - could instead be leading an Agile team or many using Dev Ops Software. Meetings with team members and/or managers. Working independently to update schedules and produce report packages. Maintaining open communications with PMO leadership as required.
- Bachelor's Degree
Technical Skills Required
- Must have waterfall project management experience utilizing MSP.
BCForward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCForward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCForward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCForward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCForward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 127615 when responding to this ad.