Position: Project Manager
Client: Healthcare Organization
Location: Remote, 50% travel, onsite in Philadelphia or Boston
Duration: 6 month contract to hire
Start Date: 1/1/2020
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Project Leadership
- Lead project teams and customers through service delivery engagements with strong project planning, execution, monitoring and controlling, and forecasting.
- Identify key stakeholders and manage communication accordingly to ensure successful service delivery.
- Maintain project schedules, registers and logs, reports, and other key documentation as required.
- Change Management
- Identify, analyze, and document customer IT and workflow requirements. Make recommendations on how best to configure and use our platform.
- Train administrative and clinical users of the platform.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Collaborate with Sales to engage customers from the purchasing process to the implementation process, identify up-selling opportunities.
- Manage customer sites to become active, engaged, enthusiastic users of our product that are willing to become reference sites, working closely with product management, sales, and marketing functions.
- Help provide post-live support coverage for customers via phone, email, and ticket portal as needed.
- Follow up on issues from the customer (received in-person or via phone, email or customer portal) and work to investigate, document, and resolve.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering to advocate for customer needs and prioritize features / bugs accordingly in the product roadmap.
- Manage and own competing priorities across multiple customer engagements.
- Continuous Improvement
- Help establish and follow Customer Service processes; engage in the review and creation of materials used during the implementation, training, and support processes.
- Actively collaborate with the rest of the service team and larger organization to identify and deliver process improvement opportunities.
- 100% Paid Healthplan
- Long-Term Disability
- Stock Options
- Rapid growth opportunities
- BA or BS degree in a related technical, scientific, or clinical discipline, or a closely related field. Equivalent relevant experience may be substituted.
- 5+ years of positive outcomes in a project management or closely related service delivery role.
- Experience with setup and support of hanging protocols
- Proven ability to install and service enterprise clinical software (radiology and/or oncology strongly preferred); comfortable working with clinicians and IT teams.
- Experience with IT service management (ITSM), including help desk tools such as Salesforce Service Cloud, FreshService, JIRA Service Desk, etc.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills; comfort in talking with groups.
- Proven ability to manage escalations, defusing emotions and delivering difficult messages sensitively.
- PMP, CAPM, PRINCE2 or other project management certification.
- 2+ years of experience with software training in a healthcare environment with clinicians.
- Familiarity with sales cycles in the healthcare domain, including demonstrable experience collaborating with Sales teams.
- Familiarity with standard Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) practices, including demonstrable experience collaborating with product management and engineering teams.
- Working knowledge of HL7 v2, HL7 v3, FHIR, DICOM, APIs, and other healthcare data standards.
- A strong customer liaison and advocate.
- Innovative demonstrates initiative, and capable of functioning independently toward clear business objectives with limited direct guidance.
- A 'get it done' attitude and entrepreneurial spirit: our team is hardworking, well organized, self-motivated and confident.
- Able to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.