Job Title: Project Manager- Substation
Number of Openings: 3
Duration: 1 Year Contract
Location: Manchester, NH or Hooksett, NH
This company is looking for a project manager to lead manage a project for Eversource out of their Manchester, NH or Hooksett, NH office. They are ideally looking for someone who has a strong background in substation, a solid background in project management and local candidates are preferable. This position is a 1-year assignment that could be extended if the new PM's work out well.
- Direct, Plan and manage all aspects electrical utility projects, Transmission, Distribution or Substation
- Independently coordinate work of professional staff and balance team throughout entire project's development including design, construction and commissioning.
- Participate in reviews with various stakeholders for compliance with specifications and contracts
- Coordinate workload through entire project development, and report on completion progress with regards to budget and schedule.
- Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects under budget and time constraints.
- Perform other duties as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management or closely related field is required.
- 5 years overall experience in industry is required, which must include experience managing projects in the electrical utility industry.
- Need to be familiar with utilities and construction
- Competence in Microsoft Word, Excel and Project, Oracle. Primavera a plus
- Valid Driver's License, with a driving record acceptable under the HDR Motor Vehicle Policy is required.
- An attitude and commitment to be an active participant of their employee-owned culture is a must
Preferred but not required:
- Knowledge of electric power system operations, engineering, environmental, project finance, and familiarity with legal, purchasing, and utility accounting regulations.
- PE or PMP would be preferred.
- OSHA 10 or 30hr certifications
- Local candidates are preferred.
Hooksett NH is the home base for NH. The candidate will be in the field less than 20% of the time - they will be mainly in an office.
Pay: $35-$45/hour (depending on years of experience)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.