* Manages simple to moderately complex individual projects. Responsible for the creation and maintenance of key project deliverables (RACI, RAID, Project Plans, Communication Plans, etc.)
* Ensures the alignment, buy-in, and coordination of diverse project stakeholders by building rapport with internal customers, third party vendors, and senior management.
* Facilitates note taking and action item tracking for moderately complex cross-functional meetings
* Provides ongoing support to project personnel by regularly communicating with project team members to ensure schedule data and changes are accurately interpreted and accounted for.
* Supports the development of solutions and may develop solutions
* Typically works on assignments of moderate scope; sometimes works on assignments of diverse scope
* Develops the project plan and identifies project metrics
* Manages the tracking of interdependencies (start to finish relationships) within the project.
* Manages project close-out activities and may conduct post-implementation reviews (e.g. Lessons Learned)