Join a team that fosters excellence and carries a well established reputation in Colorado!
*Now hiring a talented Commercial Construction Project Manager*
The Project Manager is a key leadership position within the company that needs to have a passion for developing staff and growing the company. Client relationships are critical; all the while leading project teams to build in the most efficient and effective means possible to exceed safety, quality, schedule and profit goals. Successful experience building large, difficult projects and concrete structures, including a mixture of commercial and multifamily projects is very important.
- Plan, organize and staff key project team positions in conjunction with Operations Manager / General Superintendent
- Assist in securing new work by participating in estimates, working with subcontractors, and/or participating in proposals and presentations
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policy
- Initiate and maintain liaison with client and consultants to facilitate successful project execution
- Ensure project safety standards and environmental programs are adhered to at all times
- Monitor and control construction through administrative direction of onsite superintendent to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget
- Mentor, coach, and supervise project managers and staff
- Develop bidding strategies and contract formats. Review and approve all project contracts and purchase orders for compliance with company policies and objectives
- Monitor and assess the performance of the project and project management staff
- Evaluate construction progress and team performance to ensure that projects are safely built on schedule and within budget, and that quality standards are being met
- Assist in all aspects of project planning and estimate reviews, as required
- Manage financial aspects of projects to protect client and company interests: review and approve budgets, cost reports, owners' reports, fee payment, rental equipment, income, expenses, etc.
- Ensure optimum utilization of labor, material, and other resources across all projects
- Represent the company in project meetings
- Assist in negotiation of claims / disputes with the owner and subcontractors / suppliers
- Oversee project close out
Pay and benefits are top in the industry -
apply today and see the difference in our team!