BCforward is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Project Manager at Roseville, CA
Title: Project Manager
Duration: 12 months contract
Location: Roseville, CA
- 10 years of experience in project management or in like roles/businesses.
- In-depth and comprehensive understanding of the critical business success factors.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of key Services' operational policies, processes, and methodologies applicable to project management.
- PMP Certification or CPMP required.
- Experience managing 3rd Parties
- Experience managing 3 to 5 software/application development projects simultaneously preferred.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Project (or like tool) for managing projects required. PPM experience preferred.
- Extensive understanding of critical project management techniques
- Experience managing Change and Change Management
- Experience managing Healthcare and/or state government projects is a plus
- First Level University degree required. Advanced University degree preferred.
Leads customer engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects. Manages corporate, customer and third party vendor efforts to plan, sell, and implement solutions to customer problems. Responsible for business, as well as, team management. Specific responsibilities include:
- Convert scope to Project Plan/Schedule managing requirements and deliverables to meet or exceed time and budget.
- Create and lead Project Plan/Schedule
- Identify and manage risk and issues
- Manage across multiple disciplines and management levels
- Provide innovative solutions to complex and critically sensitive issues affecting multiple disciplines and work groups.
- Determine and pursue courses of action essential in accomplishing objectives.
- Serve as organization spokesperson on specialized projects or programs.
- Integrate advanced project management technology, theories, or techniques that have a significant continued impact across disciplines and business units.
- Champion large projects that effect the company's long-range goals and objectives.
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 160907 when responding to this ad.