The Program Manager will be responsible for the effective management of engineering programs by coordinating multi-functional project teams and providing regular communication to executive leadership.
The Program Manager is part of the value engineering team. Value engineering's mission is to make improvements to preexisting products to meet cost reduction goals.
* Lead program(s) and provide status updates through the passport process. Lead and communicate project milestones to executive steering committee. Maintain complete project schedule by coordinating with cross functional team leaders.
* Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint and Project with the ability to create and update presentations in preparation for executive leadership review.
* Ability to lead teams and provide overall program coordination and direction to multiple functional areas.
* Manage projects following passport processes and where applicable provide direction and assistance to Project Engineers
* Responsible for the development of the scope, budget and the project plan
* Complete projects per budget and on-time
* Coordinate project materials and the use of shared resources; identify resource constraints, and assist with corrective action plans to remedy any issues
* Provide regular updates and communication on project status to management
This position will be focused on value engineering projects and some experience with mechanical or electromechanical product development and value engineering is desired. This person will manage multiple short duration, limited complexity project so that ability to quickly change lanes is a plus. They need to be driven, self-motivated and engaging.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.