- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant Project Management experience
- You might be a good fit for this position if you have a Project Management (PMP) certification
- This position will be the best fit for a candidate with experience working with e-learning and blended learning programs
- Candidates who are familiar and comfortable with IT project management methodologies will be preferred
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- Project management skills, strong operational abilities, and demonstrated leadership and supervisory qualifications
- To be considered, you should be flexible and focused
- It is preferred for applicants to have proficiency using commonly accepted scheduling and project management tools
- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Able to work independently with a minimal amount of oversight
- PMP Certification experience desired
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Show the ability to adapt and learn new techniques and skill sets when required
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Engineering & Aerospace, IT & Technical, Creative & Design