We have an immediate requirement for a Project Manager with our client in Troy, MI.
Experience Level: 5 - 10 Years
- 5+ years of experience in managing moderate to large scale IT projects
- Proven ability to manage internal and external development projects from inception to successful implementation
- Budget management of large, complex projects (meeting or exceeding $1M+ in spend)
- Strong project management skills with the demonstrated ability to multitask and manage multiple small and large projects in a cross-functional environment
- Strong understanding of the software development process, including requirement gathering, analysis/design, development tools/technologies, release/version control, contemporary testing methodologies and deployment management
- Strong ability to influence those not within direct control
- Proven ability to establish a high level of trust and confidence in both the business and IT communities
- Strong ability to deliver presentations of complex information to a variety of audiences
- 10+ years of IT business experience in technical project management including development, implementation and maintenance of systems, preferably across multiple hardware and software platforms
- 2+ years multifunctional infrastructure and/or development experience
- 2+ years vendor activity oversight
- Experience developing dashboards to measure the project ROI
- Experience implementing software in a Call Center Environment either as a Project Manager or member of the team
- Experience implementing Workforce Management, Call Recording and Quality Assessment software, Nice Systems specifically a plus
- Understanding of IT infrastructure and technology
The Project Manager will manage a large enterprise project to implement 3 modules of a vendor application that replaces an existing vendor. The application will be used by 10+ Call Centers across the organization and include several integrations involving multiple IT disciplines.
- Oversees the execution of all aspects of the project implementation for large scale corporative initiatives, which includes: cost benefits analysis, work plans, functional and technical designs, construction testing and implementation, ensuring efficient and high quality installation of new software and /or systems, and monitors all technical aspects of implementing projects.
- Oversees analysis, planning, developing technical requirements documents, building functional models, developing procedures, developing functional architectures, and other related technical aspects of the project.
https://www.v2soft.com/careers - to view all of our open opportunities and to learn more about our benefits.