Interactive Business Systems is teaming up with a Kenosha, WI area client to locate and bring on a Project Manager for a long term contract to hire opportunity!
- Traditional waterfall development / agile/Scrum methodologies
- Complete and well-structured project plans
- How to decompose work into a project backlog of epics, features, stories and tasks
- How to negotiate and manage conflict
- How to effectively surface and challenge required work
- Skilled at analyzing complex issues and distilling concepts and effectively communicating those concepts
- Able to proactively identify risks, and drive action to mitigate and resolve issues
- How to facilitate development of a project work plan
- How to synthesize data and effectively translate and communicate it into information and insights
Project Management Skills and Knowledge
- SDLC Knowledge and application
- Agile Scrum Knowledge & application- Adherence and execution of the Scrum Work Mgt. Cycle
- Knowledge and application of App Dev. operations (release processes, change control, CI/CD Pipeline)
- Risk/Issue Mgt
- Change Control
- Communication Planning & communications
- Vendor & Contract Mgt
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover note to the attention of Chris Douglas at Interactive Business Systems (email@example.com)
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.
IT & Technical