SUMMARY OF POSITION: Responsible for supporting assigned clinical projects through utilization of project management methodology and tools to deliver a positive customer service experience while maintaining a proactive team dynamic. The Project Manager/Associate Project Manager works with all internal departments to design and manage the strategic and critical components of each program.
Oversee the internal development and execution of assigned programs and acts as the liaison with the client. Responsible for continually measuring the effectiveness of these campaigns and identifying opportunities for acceleration.
Clinical Project management (70%)
* Manage project activities in order to meet or exceed client and internal expectations
* Participate in preparation and/or review of Statements of Work as appropriate
* Assist in establishing project tactics, pricing, and pricing strategies
* Work with client and internal team to define program goals
* Use advanced skills to create and maintain project management tools and deliverable s (developing each in conjunction with project team members) to support project goals and team members, and deliver results. These tools include, but are not limited to: project plan, status reports, resource plan, issues log and plan, risk assessment and log, communication plan, deliverables management, lessons learned, change orders, additional statement of works, invoicing, and project closure
* Clearly communicates project management deliverables and status to all team members
* Assist in presenting status reports and other project deliverables to clients and internal management
* Prepare project management components of project budgets, aids in estimating overall budgets, monitors project budgets
* Escalate project risks and issues to appropriate departments/team members and tracks resolutions
Client management (15%)
* Maintain client relationships for the project management area; assists Account Executive with setting and managing client expectations
* Uses high level communication skills to interact, as appropriate, with all levels of management at the client
* Identify scope changes and develop and manage change orders with the client
* Prepare and deliver program reports and analyses for the client
* With other team members, prepares and provides client training and/or presentations
Industry Knowledge (15%)
* Maintain and continually expand knowledge of the health care industry, call center services, project management techniques, marketing services, tactics, and techniques.
* Other duties as assigned
* Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the position
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.