TEKsystems is looking for a seasoned IT Project Manager that can handle multiple projects as needed. In this role there will be heavy involvement from business subject matter experts, (infrastructure / Software Quality Assurance / application architect / application business systems analyst), and third party offshore coders.
This Project Manager would split time between Santa Clara, CA and Temecula, CA. The primary focus of projects is on Manufacturing Execution Systems (Camstar).
* Develop, execute and manage IT projects within the defined scope.
Experience with one of the following:
- Manufacturing Execution Systems - MES including Siemens Camstar preferred
- Product Lifecycle Management Systems - PLM including Oracle Agile, Viewpoint, and PTC Windchill preferred
-Laboratory Information Systems - LIMS including Waters Empower preferred.
Core Job Responsibilities:
* Works with business and IT management to establish project goals, objectives and deliverables.
* Assess the degree to which changes to scope, issues and risks will affect projects working with department, management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution.
* Measure performance to assure the project is progressing as compared to original plan and budget.
* Develops and executes a work plan obtaining authorized resources to ensure all activities are performed. Gather lessons learned and obtain final project approval from sponsor and stakeholders.
* Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate project status and decision support information to Project Team and Department manager.
* Coordinate resources to ensure project needs are addressed and effectively assign tasks and deliverables to team members based upon their abilities.
* Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
Accountability / Scope:
* At the department level or provides assistance to Program or Project managers on phases of a larger project.
* Make decisions that impact project level activities. Influence project level budget
* 0-$1MM= direct budgetary responsibility & cost of engaged resources. Does not imply signature authority.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.