***A large consumer packaged goods company in Seattle, WA is looking for a Project Manager***
Responsible for the efficient, effective, and flawless execution of Innovation & Renovation (I&R) projects and I&R process improvement initiatives. May also include consumer complaint and productivity projects.
* Apply project management tools and skills to ensure the on-time launch and flawless execution of projects from concept to close.
* Leading the alignment of the strategy and approach for initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing the project with key stakeholders * Leading the definition and communication
of project scope, objectives and expectations
* Identifying project resource requirements and escalating resource constraints * Building and managing the project schedule, defining the critical path, tracking activities to ensure functional team members are meeting agreed upon deadlines, generating and communicating status reports, and escalating critical
* Preventive management of roadblocks and generation of risk mitigation plans
* Coordinating and facilitating project meetings including kick-off meetings, project team meetings, risk assessments, lessons learned, post launch reviews and additional meetings as required
* Providing transparency and communication on project status and risks to cross functional team members, Project Management Lead and business Leadership Team
Responsible for the consistent application, disciplined execution, and continuous improvement of I&R processes and tools.
* Managing projects and their cross-functional teams through the established processes, including the stage gate process.
* Identifying, documenting and ensuring implementation of process improvements
* Driving proper and consistent use of the stage gate project management tool by: maintaining and ensuring data accuracy, deliverable completion, and documentation as specified by relevant policies and procedures; and continuous improvement through maintenance of templates and supporting documentation
* Meeting established KPI's
Project Team Leadership:
Apply leadership, coaching and influencing skills to manage cross-functional teams and drive projects forward, ensuring time and resources are used effectively and efficiently to meet project and business
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
* Minimum BA/BS required
* PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification a plus
* Minimum 5 years of cross functional experience including but not limited to Engineering, Operations, Technical Applications Group, Research & Development, Marketing (includes 1-3 years of effective project management or related experience)
* Experience with stage gate methodology preferred
* Prior CPG experience preferred
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.