We are looking for a highly energetic and experienced Project Manager who will work in a global organization, delivering complex IT projects in support of both business and BPT. Projects span a wide variety of technology and infrastructure initiatives, including, mergers & acquisitions, technology transformations, application hosting, manufacturing and facilities initiatives, global hardware deployments and life cycle management,. The selected candidate will have strong written and oral communication skills; with ability to communicate accurately and concisely to both project team members and to senior leaders & stakeholders. He/she will demonstrate a sense of urgency and decisiveness; take prompt action to accomplish goals; and proactively influence events and outcomes. The individual will be able to manage work and timelines across multiple functions and regions, while maintaining strong and positive working relationships across these diverse groups.
• Execution Excellence. The ability to drive and maintain accountability for commitments. Plan, implement and continuously improve processes to meet timelines, budget and performance objectives.
• Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations, to impact project direction through influence and collaboration.
• Technical and Infrastructure project management is required. Examples would include (but are not limited to) experience delivering technology foundation in support of larger initiatives, leading network or hosting initiatives globally, managing technology transformation projects, and supporting warehouse manufacturing initiatives with technology integration.
• Broad technical background and experiences with ability to quickly learn new technologies.
• Ability to adapt to changes in the original project plan; effectively communicates changes or delays to team members and key stakeholders.
• Demonstrated high level of curiosity, creativity, and strong problem-solving skills.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
• Strong written and oral communication skills with both technical and non-technical team members and stakeholders. Strong experience presenting to executive sponsors and stakeholders.
• Works well under pressure and comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environment. Proven ability to adjust to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
• Ability to shift between “big picture" and the small-but-critical details, depending on audience and desired outcomes.
Contract to Hire
IT & Technical