Location : San Antonio, TX
Duration : 6 months plus
- Overview: Responsible for managing the San Antonio Retail Payments Team within Marketing Centralized Support - Retail Payments and Customer Service.
- Keen focus is placed on Demonstrating Effective Leadership and optimizing the profitability of Retail Payments supporting largely company and third part brand partners.
- Managing expenses and revenues related to retail payments daily processing and fraud control is critical.
- Oversight of the development and use of IT systems for processing payments assignments for payments and customer service modules.
- Managing relationships with Payment Processing Networks, both internal and external.
- Additional focus is placed on developing a strong understanding of key market drivers and emerging trends in retail payments processing in order to remain Best In Class in customer service supporting our network of dealers and jobbers and the retail footprint of company and third party brand stations. This position is also responsible for ensuring PCI compliance of this department's operations.
- Responsible for operational aspects of the retail payments network, including the electronic processing of dealer credit card assignments, notifications, invoices and customer service for all Brand dealer locations
- Ensures prompt payment of Dealer Credit, Debit and Gift Card assignments.
- Facilitate migration of payment software systems for payments processing.
- Implements fraud controls.
- Responsible for the monitoring, controlling and reporting of all fraudulent credit card and debit activity in for branded locations.
- Work with IT to ensure PCI compliance of departmental operations.
- Conduct business and manage processes to ensure PCI security.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate and prompt updates to Customer databases, and ensuring secure access to same.
- Directs dealer chargeback procedure as it relates to both proprietary and third-party payment products.
- Custodian of the company Card (Rules) Handbooks and ensures all Brand customers follow guidelines within the handbook.
- Work with Legal and Tax departments to ensure exempt tax statutes are addressed as related fleet card transaction processing.
- Participates in the prioritization of IT projects to service the company brands.
- Involved in the review of future point of sale requirements and associated software upgrades for capital budgeting.
- Work closely with the company direct dealer team to provide support and assure alignment on key initiatives.