- Comprehensive knowledge of ProjectWise v8i and later.
- Minimum 3 years of experience using ProjectWise Administrator.
- Experience using ProjectWise Administrator to configure security, workflows, folder structure, and projects.
- Experience with computer aided engineering, tools and methodology such as MicroStation and AutoCAD.
- Experience working in and supporting an engineering and design collaborative environment.
- Experienced with document management, software administration and user-support functions.
- Experience documenting, proposing and implementing changes within a managed environment.
- Scripting in PowerShell, AutoLISP and/or VBA strongly preferred.
ProjectWise administrative responsibilities:
- Gather requirements from different disciplines within company pertaining to requested enhancements.
- Build proposals and project plans to implement enhancements for various aspects of ProjectWise.
- Implement ProjectWise architecture and specification changes in accordance with change management procedures.
- Manage, monitor, and proactively take action to maintain or remediate system performance and application availability.
- ProjectWise Client rollouts.
ProjectWise support responsibilities:
- Managing ProjectWise folder structures.
- Setup and maintain ProjectWise environments.
- Setup users, define and maintain their permissions.
- Setup & Sync ProjectWise accounts/groups.
- Project setup & maintenance.
- Troubleshoot security and access issues.
- Define, implement and maintain workflows and document states.
- Configure and apply title block integrations.
- Generate ProjectWise reports as needed.
- Day-to-day ProjectWise troubleshooting & support.
- Create and provide training for users as needed.
- Setup & monitor CADD Standard compliance.
IT & Technical