Location: Based in Weaverville, NC but will primarily be working remotely
Any interested applicants, to be considered for this opportunity, please submit a cover letter along with your resume describing how your background and skills would make you the best fit for the Proposal Coordinator position.
- Coordinates and supports strategic company pursuits, including the development and production of proposals from kick-off through contract award
- Reviews, analyzes, and interprets proposal technical requirements and objectives
- Develops the proposal management plan and maintains documentation for requirements and responses to Requests for Proposals, Requests for Information, Statements of Work, and Requests for Qualifications
- Develops and reviews proposal requests, proposal plans, outlines, and schedules for accuracy and compliance with relevant requirements and guidelines
- Prepares compliance matrices/outlines and schedules according to proposal best practices and customer requirements
- Performs subcontractor data collection and organization tasks for proposal teams, including contacting subcontractors, outlining requirements, and organizing and distributing information
- Collaborates with subject matter experts, management, stakeholders, and other appropriate staff members to gather necessary information for proposals
- Collaborates with others across the organization to provide outstanding client service and excellent proposal and related support. Communicates proposal status with the Accounting team to ensure plans are within budgetary limits and revenue projections are accurate
- Ensures that the proposal process is on-schedule, proposal deliverables are submitted on time and in compliance with proposal instructions
- Determine items that are behind schedule; identify and announce barriers to progress, and plan and implement effective and efficient problem-solving and corrective action plans
- Coordinates proposal debrief with client and capture lessons learned to refine processes continuously
- Reviews and adjusts proposals as necessary to ensure accurate and efficient submissions
- Inspects and reviews historical data, develops cost models to support proposal efforts
- Develops and modifies proposals. Tracks and monitors solicitation for amendments and compliance
- Refines proposal drafts and ensures that formatting standards are met, typos removed, and information is delivered in a concise and accurate manner
- Assists in preparing presentations for clients
- Collects feedback on written proposals and implements improvements in writing and communication
- Responsible for archiving proposal materials and content and supporting any post-submission activities, as required
- Monitor various websites for relevant procurement opportunities, track opportunities in pipeline for any updates, and circulate opportunities to the appropriate stakeholders
- Prepares general marketing materials, presentations, and capabilities statements as needed
Fundamental Skills, Experience, and Attributes:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 1-5 years' experience in a proposal coordinating, writer role, grant writing, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong ability to analyze data to check for errors and inaccuracies
- Excellent writing, grammar, spelling, editing and proofreading skills
- Must have excellent organization and multi-tasking skills; ability to establish, manage and meet deadlines
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with the ability to establish and maintain highly effective internal and external relationships through personal influence, inspiring trust, and high-performance
- Practical problem-solving and time management skills
- Active listening skills and the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- High level of self-motivation
- Trustworthy and accountable with a high ability to maintain confidentiality
- Resourceful and adaptable with the ability to embrace new ideas and initiatives, bring new ideas to improve processes
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience in responding to RFP's and technical writing support experience for IT and or Government contract proposals
- Association of Proposal Management (APMP) certification
- Shipley Proposal Process Familiarity
- Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and / or Photoshop
- Desktop publishing skills, i.e. Microsoft Publisher
- This position may have supervisory responsibilities for department staff and may provide work direction and instruction to other department team members providing support to a particular contract proposal
- The nature of this work is deadline-driven. Work after hours, on weekends, and holidays is routine
- Travel required for this position is less than 5%
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here represent those an employee may encounter while performing the job's essential functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing this job's duties, this position requires the ability to sit for potentially long periods throughout the workday. Hearing should be sufficient to understand conversations, both in-person and on the telephone. Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and to handle other computer components for potentially long periods without experiencing abnormal hand, wrist, or eye strain.
- Work Environment: Includes a typical office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues, including exposure to heat, cold, inclement weather conditions, and occasional environmental hazards. Local, regional, and national travel may be required.
Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
AD&D and Life Insurance
Paid Federal Holidays
Paid Time Off
401(k) Retirement Plan
View More Careers at EPSILON
Follow us on: LinkedIn | Twitter | google+
Epsilon is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. EEO/AA: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Vets.
Please click here to review your rights under EEO policy.
If you are an individual with a disability and need special assistance or reasonable accommodation in applying for employment with Epsilon, Inc., please contact our Recruiting department by phone 828-398-5414 or by email email@example.com.