ACS group has an immediate need for a 'Public Key Infrastructure Engineer' with experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry. This is a 12 - month contract opportunity and is located in Princeton, NJ. Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company.
Please review the job description below:
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Venafi or KeyFactor PKI tools
- infrastructure upgrades
Position: Public Key Infrastructure Engineer
Work Location: Princeton, NJ 08543
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Job Requirements and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Practical understanding of Public Key Infrastructure including x509 certificates, SSL/TLS handshakes, certificate lifecycle management, Certificate Authorities
* Plan and execute software and/or infrastructure upgrades with minimal service disruption
* Effectively work directly with clients, team members, technical experts, professional staff, and management as needed to deliver new capabilities or provide operational support
* Integrate certificates into Enterprise infrastructures like VPN, LDAP, various web servers, and applications like Adobe, SAP, etc.
* Provide technical assistance to protect enterprise data and infrastructure using certificates and security protocols like SSL/TLS, etc.
* Experience in Venafi or KeyFactor PKI tools and services
* Working experience with encryption libraries like keytool, OpenSSL, networking tools like telnet, traceroute, and nslookup
* Working experience with Windows Server utilities like IIS, certificate snap-ins, Microsoft Certificate Services (ADCS, OCSP)
* Scripting experience (Bash, PowerShell, Python)
* Software development experience using a development tool such as Postman or Java
* Understanding of OOP principles, REST APIs, MVC architecture and Java frameworks (Spring)
* Understanding of load balancers, proxies, and end-to-end encryption architecture
* 8+ years of overall Information Technology experience
* Undergraduate degree, CISSP, NIST standards
Public Key Infrastructure Engineer
3+ years with the following:
- Experience with Public Key Infrastructure
- Experience with certificate lifecycle management
- Understanding of X.509, RSA and general certificate management processes
- Planning and executing software and/or infrastructure upgrades
- Experience in Venafi or KeyFactor PKI tools and services
Thanks and regards,
P: (+1) 303-481-5170
ABOUT ACS Solutions.
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council.
ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
- Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
- The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
- HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
- DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing)
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
- 6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
- Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
- ClearlyRated® 2020 Best of Staffing award winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win.
IT and Industry certifications:
- Microsoft Gold Partner: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
- AWS Managed Services Partner
- Google Cloud Partner
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
- ISTQB Gold Partner
- ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
- SOC2 Type II Compliant