As part of a small, passionate and accomplished team of experts, you will be responsible for designing, building and continuously improving New Glenn's avionics infrastructure and development tools, allowing us to launch and land rockets faster, cheaper and better. You will share in the team's impact on all aspects of enabling everyone around you to go faster. Together, our team develops the avionics software and the tools and deployment pipeline that enable us to deliver safe and well-tested software to our vehicles. This position will directly impact the history of space exploration and will require your dedicated commitment and detailed attention towards safe and repeatable spaceflight.
- Work on the platform upon which our flight software is built, tested, and deployed
- Develop tools supporting development and testing of our avionics system
- Actively identify and eliminate issues by implementing robust software solutions
- Automate and test everything, make it fast, and make it scale
- Continuously improve our internal infrastructure, tools, and processes
- Integrate commercial, open-source, and custom solutions across our platform
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of engineers to develop tools and workflows supporting advanced spaceflight systems
- Minimum of a B.S. degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related field
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Strong Python software development skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team on rapid development programs
- Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.