As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and executing both manual and automated test scenarios for various web-based health care systems to ensure that the deliverable meet business requirements and company quality goals.
In this role, you will actively participate in development planning meetings, prepare and execute test scenarios, document results, report deficiencies and track code defects to closure. You will work closely with the Quality Assurance manager assisting with test planning, test process, and the guidance of Junior QA associates as needed.
- Take existing WIC clinic system - very old ~ 15 yo and re engineer to modernize
- Redoing screens to a modern browser application
- Writing code from scratch
- Keeping the database and things in the database and will need to run simultaneously
- All functionality will stay the same, with minor changes.
- Upgrading the technology and making more modern is the key
- .NET code and Front End - Angular
- Very hard system
- Expect to be more like a 20 -22 month assignment