As a member of the Digital Team, the QA analyst will serve as a key team member for the overall customer satisfaction of our Operating Company eCommerce storefronts and other Digital initiatives. Duties include, but are not limited, to:
- Work within project teams (comprised of Business System Owners, Project Management, Business Systems Analyst, and Development) executing quality assurance activities to ensure that system functional standards and requirements are met.
- Identify opportunities to improve QA and BAT (Business Acceptance Testing) processes.
- Design and build efficient and reusable test cases and test scenarios for functional, regression and performance testing, using automated test suites appropriately.
- Develop reusable functions to perform common functionality executed in automated test cases.
- Support and enhance existing automated testing framework, leveraging QA software products and tools, i.e., Selenium, Rational Functional Tester, Rational Performance Tester and SOAP UI.
- Analyze and troubleshoot test script execution issues and test results.
If you feel that this describes you, keep reading and apply!
- 2-5 years in application quality assurance / testing
- 2-5 years of experience in business systems analysis
- Strong understanding of the Agile Scrum methodology and use of JIRA
- Experience performing manual testing of websites and mobile applications
- Experience of testing across multiple browsers and mobile devices
- Proven ability to write test cases / test scenarios
- Understanding of testing concepts like black-box, white-box, load, stress, etc.
- Experience performing automated testing using tools such as Rational Functional Tester, SOAP UI, etc. for websites and mobile applications
- Experience with testing REST services
- Experience with basic SQL (for data look up) is preferable
- Excellent oral and written communications are a must
- Strong ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
What's in It For You?
- Health Benefits
- Up to 5 paid sick days per year
- 401(k) and PTO available after one year
- Paid off for holidays
- Weekly paychecks
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.