- Proficient in QA Automation application development skills as well as multiple design techniques
- Working proficiency in QA Automation development toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies with the ability to work in at least one of the common frameworks
- Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, application resiliency and security
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages Working proficiency in a portion of software engineering disciplines and demonstrates
- understanding of overall software skills including business analysis, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvement of software
Skills: JUnit, Selenium, Rest assured, QTP, Cucumber, PL-SQL, REST API, UI and server testing
Additional Roles and Responsibilities:
- Enhancing our testing capability and coverage for existing critical platforms leveraging best practices for test planning, data management, and automation.
- Collapsing time to market through automation, dynamic test environments, and user coordination.
- Providing an excellent client experience through deep and early understanding of business requirements and redesign of the User Acceptance process.
- Develop, execute and maintain performance and automation testing across the application footprint. Testing across integration, UAT, performance, functional and non-functional testing.
- Maintaining flexibility while being able to react quickly to changes in priorities or circumstances to meet the needs of the business.
- Interact with Product Owner, development teams & stakeholders during scrum and offline as needed to plan testing of products and enhancements ensuring defect free production deployments.
- Improve testing efficiency and coverage for existing critical platforms leveraging best practices for test planning, data management, and automation.
- Develop Automated Functional test cases in Java to be run after each build (Continuous Integration CI).