Location: Fort Worth, TX
Duration: Contract to hire
Job Description: The QA Automation Testing role is responsible for design and writing of programs that run automatic tests on new or existing software. Work with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions.
Core Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Design and create test conditions, test data and test scripts to address business and technical requirements.
• Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function.
• Develop and lead the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles using Selenium.
• Design, execute and analyze automation test scripts & test results for IOS and Android mobile devices, and web applications.
• Co-ordinate efforts with offshore team.
• Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate using Jira.
Travel: Minimal travel required
Education & Experience:
• College Degree in MIS, Business or relevant field experience.
• 2+ years experience working with a Quality Assurance team.
• 2 + years automated testing experience required.
• Knowledge of Agile methodology is required.
• Relevant work experience in testing role.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to co-ordinate efficiently with products, offshore & onshore teams and bridge the communication gaps.
• Technical background and an understanding of the mobile apps & eco-system.
• Good development/scripting skills in common languages which are web-driver compatible. Current platforms use Java, Ember, Cold Box, Cold Fusion, Ruby, IOS and Android.
• Expertise practical knowledge of automated testing tools.
• Knowledge and experience with Jira a plus.
• Ability to manage and prioritize daily workload.
Director - Resource Development