Our client is looking for a Software Quality Engineer to come in and work on their newly unveiled Electric Vehicle!
- Develop detailed test plans and scripts to validate various product features such as connectivity, audio, video, display, control signals etc.
- Responsible for delivering high quality Linux/Android based Infotainment system.
- Smoke test on daily software builds.
- Perform regression tests against the changes in software.
- Produce detailed test reports test reporting, defect tracking and supportive functions.
- Debug and diagnose issues with development engineers involving various automotive infotainment modules.
- Work closely with other Validation and Test teams within Our Client to recreate, troubleshoot issues and review test plans and results.
- Be a customer advocate and work closely with the team to ensure our testing strategy and environments resemble closely to customer use cases.
- 3+ years of experience in software QA
- Ability to communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Consistent record of developing quality products
- Development experience with Linux and/or Android
- Test/Automation and UI validation tools experience.
- Jira Workflow and Jenkins experience
- Experience with development of automotive or mobile products
- MS or BS in related Engineering discipline
No sponsorship is available for this position
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.