AceInfo Solutions is seeking a Senior Business System Analyst for a growing government client located in Ft. Collins, CO.
Under general direction, carries out procedures to ensure that all information systems, products and services meet organization standards and end-user requirements. Performs and leads tests of software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects. May create test data for applications. Documents and works to resolve all complex problems. Reports progress on problem resolution to management. Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations. Acts as information resource about assigned areas to technical writers and other Quality Assurance Analysts. Performs complex workflow analysis and recommends quality improvements. Frequently reports to a Quality Assurance Manager..
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: black box manual testing, testing desktop and web applications with UIs; developing test plans and test cases from requirements/design; test planning (including data planning), test scheduling, and test evaluation; functional, system, regression, and integration testing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Extensive experience in black box manual testing
- Extensive experience in testing desktop and web applications with UIs
- Proven experience developing test plans and test cases from requirements/design
- Proven experience with automated testing tools such as HP Application Life Cycle Management (ALM), HP Performance Center, HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT).
- Extensive experience in test planning (including data planning), test scheduling, and test evaluation
- Experience with a variety of SDLC/EPLC methodologies required
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Extensive experience with functional, system, regression, and integration testing
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines and report status