Mount Laurel, NJ
Long Term Contract
As the Quality Assurance Engineer, you will join a team that is focused on manual and automated testing. As the QA Engineer, you will primarily be responsible for working alongside the development and product management teams that support one of the largest groups within a Fortune 50 in Philadelphia.
* Establish milestones and monitor adherence to plans and schedules, identify delivery risks, and obtain/drive mitigation strategies and solutions
* Test cases, Use cases, Python scripting for JAVA middleware development, REST, Json, Jenkins, Splunk, Swagger
* Define and execute relevant business scenarios to satisfy real-world business needs.
* Define and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status.
* Collect and analyzes data for software process evaluation and improvements, and integrates them into business processes to address the needs of the business.
* Responsible for developing and executing formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications. Involved in test planning, writing test cases/scripts, test case automation and test execution.
* Document all problems and assists in their resolution.
* Deliver quality process training to technical staff and act as an internal quality consultant to advise or influence business or technical partners.
* Perform quality audits across the various IT functions to ensure quality standards, procedures and methodologies are being followed.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar. Or equivalent work experience.
* 3 to 5 years of overall QA testing experience
* Minimum of 2+ years of hand-coded Python scripting experience.
* MUST have automated testing experience
* QA testing JAVA is required
* Experience with Windows software QA and testing experience in an agile environment using the scrum framework
* Experience with test case management tools (TestRail)
* Experience with API testing
* Familiarity with media planning and buying workflows and/or software systems
* Ability to function within a team, working with POs, BAs, developers, and other team members.
* Organization skills and the ability to work on multiple concurrent projects, with a high standard of quality
* Analytical and troubleshooting abilities
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.