Interactive Business Systems is teaming up with a Kenosha, WI area client to locate and bring on a QA Test Automation Engineer for a long term contract to hire role!
Test Automation Engineer with a programming background that can provide UI test automation.
Test Automation Duties:
- Design, develop and implement automated testing and tooling solutions with a focus on project and application-based automated functional and regression testing.
- Enhance, extend and maintain test automation libraries and frameworks.
- Create, maintain and expand our master regression test bed.
- Define and promote test automation best practices, standards and processes.
- Collaborate with project managers, solution analysts, the Quality Assurance team and developers on project and application-level test automation. Help identifying candidates for inclusion in test automation.
- Coordinate and manage automated testing efforts for concurrent projects.
- Create and maintain data sets to be used in test automation activities.
- Document, evaluate and disseminate test results; collaborate in troubleshooting issues.
- Provide test automation estimates and timelines for assigned projects.
- Participate in continuous integration, release and build management.
- Establish and manage requirement traceability through test plans and cases.
- Communicate and report on status of test automation activities.
- Align with and contribute to established QA practices for Uline's IT Project Services teams.
- Participate in executing QA roadmaps and strategies.
- Collaborate with QA manager and team to develop, implement and improve innovative QA capabilities, approaches and services.
- Guide and coach teams to adopt and implement applicable testing best practices and expectations.
- Contribute to the awareness of the test automation function throughout IT and the business, communicating applicable testing practices and expectations.