Brooksource is looking to hire a QA Tester to work with one of our clients in the Health Insurance Industry. This is located out of Mason, Ohio and it is a 6-month contract-to-hire opportunity working full-time hours, with no travel required. This is a great chance for you to join a growing team working on a highly visible project across the entire organization. This project will walk customers through the entire enrollment process, from start to finish. This includes getting ID cards, searching for providers, etc. This is the second team being built out to support this application and it is completely home grown.
• As a QA Tester, you will be doing testing using SQL comparisons on a new web application.
• This development team is responsible for developing a consumer web application utilized by end-users to enroll in insurance programs.
• You will be reporting directly to the Lead Developer of the project. We are working directly with him to fill this job opening.
• You'll be joining a team of 2 offshore developers. This team is actively being built out.
• Our client is a Fortune 30 company working with customers on a national level.
• This is a Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM schedule with no chance of working remotely.
• Business casual dress-code.
• Free parking lot right in front of their building.
• This requires a seasoned professional with 4+ years of automated QA experience on an enterprise level. Experience with backend testing, data migration, and data verification required.
• Developers are currently working with Java, Spring, Spring Boot, and NoSQL Databases.
• Bachelors degree in a related field is preferred.
• Big Data exposure.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BROOKSOURCE:
• Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors.
• Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timeline and move candidates through the interview process faster.
• Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.