We have an immediate requirement for a QlikView / Qlik Sense Administrator with our client in Dearborn, MI.
MPP – ROLE This is for a COTS QlikView Systems Engineer person. This position is ideal for the multi-faceted individual who has experience as a Server QlikView / Qlik Sense System Administrator. Desired background as a Systems Engineer who is interested working with a portfolio of cutting edge tools, multiple IT organizations and business customers. In this role, you will work closely with multiple organizations (Business Customers, Product Owners, GDIA, IT) to convert business goals into product requirements and prioritize them as user stories on the product backlog. You will coordinate with managing a product roadmap. You will act as the single point of contact for assigned tools.
POSITION DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT:
- Act as the single point of contact for assigned tools.
- REQUIREMENTS: Participate in and/or lead development of requirements, user story development, use cases, and test cases.
- DESIGN: Work with Architects and Security Controls Champion on solution design.
- ACQUIRE, INSTALL, CONFIGURE: Work with IT Operations (ITO), IT Engineering, Asset Planning Lifecycle Management (APLM) and GDIA Business Customers in the acquisition, provisioning, installation and configuration and testing hardware/software
- MIGRATE/ADOPT: Work with GDIA business customers in migration from old tools/platforms to new and/or adoption of new tools.
- INCIDENT, PROBLEM AND CHANGE/SERVICE REQUESTS: Participate and/or lead incident, problem, change and service request related activities. Includes incident, problem, change, and service request management. Includes root cause analysis (RCA).
- Includes participation in stand-up operations meetings. Includes proactive problem management / defect prevention activities.
- CONTRACT/LICENSE MANAGEMENT: Coordinate creation of new contracts and renewal of licenses.
- Must have experience installing, configuring and maintaining QlikView or Qlik Sense infrastructure on enterprise servers.
- Being On Call for solving QlikView/Qlik Sense server issues.
- Experience in documenting processes and procedures and business requirements.
- Experience in providing production Support services.
- Experience/background troubleshooting business reported issues with QlikView platform installations -Provide quick triage on application failures.
- Prioritize Business Impact and Urgency requests. -Interface with QlikView vendor to address product issues.
- We are seeking QlikView platform level resource. We are NOT seeking dashboard developers.
- Excellent communication skills - ability to write email to dashboards authors and users when the platform is unavailable.
- Knowledge of QlikView Administration or Installation. - SharePoint - Production Support processes.
- MS Office, Scripting
- LDAP Authentication Very strong English and communication skills. Ability to multi-task and switch between priorities.
- Emotionally resilient. Ability to work well with others on the team. Ability to interface well with many organizations across the globe.
- Desired: B.S. Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, which start immediately upon hire.
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 10 Paid Vacation Days annually
- Flexible spending
- Long-term and Short-term disability insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance