- As part of the TAMS team (Test account management and support) the candidate will be processing requests sent from the project testing teams for test data for credit card.
- UFT scripts/macros are used to build and condition test accounts.
- Automation skills are required to create new scripts/macros and maintain/update existing scripts/macros. (the automation requirements should be listed in the original Beeline)
- Minimum of five years of relevant IT/Quality assurance work experience
- Must demonstrate strong time management skills, ability to multi-task and handle multiple test assignments and prioritize one's own work
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills being able to communicate effectively on both a technical and business level
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to analyze detailed business requirements, raise questions and seek resolution to outstanding clarifications required for test case identification
- Excellent work ethic
- Proven track record of implementing automation tools either with open source or vendor specific tools
- Ability to write automation scripts/macros
- Database Platforms Oracle
- Development Tools Quick Test Pro
- Development Tools ODBC
- Miscellaneous UFT/Selenium
- Packaged Applications MS Office
- Packaged Applications MS Visual Basic
- Protocols V
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
At present no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer