Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer Lead Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer Lead for an opportunity in Miami,
FL. The QA Engineer will manage day to day activities of test engineers (QE's & SET's) and work with test automation and technical release managers within an agile/scrum environment. Proven expertise in overall testing services offering and had created differentiators. 10 to 14 years of related QA testing and automation development activities. At least 2 to 3 years' experience in people management is must.
- Participate in scrum & product planning and be responsible for all phases and types of testing, for right-sized testing, including but not limited to strategies, requirements, planning, management, execution and reporting.
- Drive the building of test strategies & methodologies, automation and site monitoring focused on infrastructure and high availability.
- Understand complex business and functional requirements and provide direction in designing the technical test cases that thoroughly test the tech stack from architectural standpoint and meet the product requirements.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, dependencies or potential issues.
- Work with product, engineering teams in implementing & enforcing quality gates at each stage of pipeline.
- Excellent facilitation and problem-solving skills in working with Engg teams for the approval (or exceptions) for the product acceptance (e.g., Product Security, Performance Testing, Vulnerability Testing, reliability & fault tolerance testing etc).
- Manage test data architecture definition and requests
- Ability to perform initial debugging on test failures and read through the code.
- Proactively identify and communicate risks and opportunities for improvement across all products and test frameworks.
- Experience in Chaos testing frameworks for major infrastructures like Amazon, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, VMware, OpenStack, Maven, Hadoop, Linux
- Resiliency & Fault ingestion testing experience to build high available systems.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years' experience as a lead tester for major application integrations and/or major application product releases
- Automation experience (Selenium, Appium, Soap UI, RestAssured, Postman, Jira)
- Deep understanding of different test automation approaches (keyword-driven, Data-driven, BDD, hybrid) and technology stacks (Java, Selenium)
- Excellent hands on experience in developing the automation frameworks
- Knowledge and experience with various test methodologies, QA procedures and software release cycle.
- Proficiency with object-oriented programming using technologies like Core Java, Restful, SOAP, message queues, Apache Kafka, Jenkins, Eclipse, IntelliJ, Maven, Gradle etc.
- Experience with CI/CD technologies, such as JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket (or another Git server), and Jenkins
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written a must
- Strong team lead and interpersonal skills
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.