Job Title: Quality Assurance Technician 2
Location: Carlsbad, California 92010
Duration: 06 Months
- This position is for a Quality Assurance technician who works under direct supervision.
- Conducts basic quality analyses and inspections of equipment tooling.
- Performs testing and data collection to validate tool for production use.
- Prepares testing plans, methods and equipment to assure reliability of tools in conjunction with product design and specifications.
- Conducts basic quality analyses, inspections and measurements of tooling.
- Able to compile test reports
- Check clearances, tolerances, and alignment, documenting necessary replacements and adjustments to assure conformance to specified drawings
- Identify proper parts with part number and serialization
- Reviews process history in order to qualify tooling.
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt
- Measurement System Analysis
- Statistical Analysis
- SolidWorks Product Data Management (PDM) software