Summary:The Quality Assurance Analyst joins a team responsible for testing TouchNet’s web based eCommerce applications. This role is responsible for regression testing and participating with an Agile team creating test cases and testing new features as they are developed. This role requires experience in automation to create automation scripts for the new and existing test cases.
- Develop manual and automated test cases to increase regression coverage as well as new functionality testing.
- Execute manual and automated test cases including ad-hoc and exploratory testing as needed.
- Document and/or review testing results working closely with Developers and Business Analysts to resolve reported issues.
- Develop and create testing data needed to execute manual and automated test cases.
- Perform software configurations and deployments to manage your testing system for successful testing results.
- Manage testing to project timelines.
- Participate in the Agile project flow providing feedback in all areas, paying close attention to high risk areas and communicating testing concerns.
- Ensure High Quality in all deliverables: software, test cases, bug cases, automation plans, and documented results.
- Become a subject matter expert on existing and new features ensuring you can fully test, review logs for troubleshooting and create new and update existing test cases.
- Analyze existing features and test cases and consider areas where new test cases should be created or existing cases modified to have a better coverage of the feature.
- Five+ years of experience testing web based software applications
- Experience using SQL to extract, modify and add data to Oracle and SQL Server databases
- Knowledge and application of structured testing concepts, methodologies, and tools
- Solid understanding of the SDLC and Agile software development methodology
- Creative, detail oriented and a problem solver
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and driven; takes ownership of personal and team goals
- Able to excel with limited supervision in a rapidly changing environment under aggressive timelines
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Three+ years of experience using automation tools (Selenium ideal) and techniques for web services and user interfaces
- Knowledge of eCommerce applications and understanding of the rules around accepting payments
- Experience with applications that use credit card processing hardware
- BS or BA degree - Preferred Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.