User Acceptance Testing Analyst
Contract (possible extension/ conversion)
As the UAT Analyst, you will test for bug tracking (loading defects, managing priority/dupes) and assisting in defect calls with all vendors/business leads for a large retail client in Columbus, OH.
You will primarily involve gathering and logging all defects identified by the testers, ensuring completeness of information for delivery to the technical teams for remediation, as well as facilitate triage and prioritization of defects for retesting.
• Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent experience.
• 2+ years' experience in UX/UAT/Functional Testing
• Expert in defect creation and defect management.
• Experience partnering with multiple internal and external partners.
• Experience in functional testing process, including test scope identification, test requirements management, test case development, test scheduling, and defect management.
• Exhibits strong written and verbal communication skills with IT and Business audiences.
• Retail / eCommerce / Web technology experience is preferred, specifically in a Salesforce Commerce Cloud environment.
• Familiarity with Order Management Systems, Tax and promotions is a plus (not required)
• Perform Internet Projects related testing, to ensure all projects are delivered to spec.
• Supports the UAT Test Lead in managing functional User Acceptance Testing and End to End testing activities on one large IT project, involving multiple threads of work, concurrently.
• Leveraging third-party applications including but not limited to Jira, Confluence, and Selenium
• Consistently delivers day-to-day assignments with a high level of quality and attention to detail.
• Support the UAT Test Lead in preparing project status reports as needed.
• Use Jira as the defect tracker and status tools. All test cases are written and stored in Excel.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.