Quality Assurance Analyst
The Intersect Group is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst for our client in Richardson, Texas.
- Participate in the testing process for various systems in the company
- The Quality Assurance Analyst will execute hands-on testing
- Evaluate and test new or modified software programs to verify that the programs function according to business requirements
- Review business, functional and technical requirements to form test plans and cases
- Interact with business and technology representatives at all levels within the organization
- Review new or modified applications, including documentation, diagrams and flow charts, to determine if application will perform according to business requirements
- Create data mapping documentation, process flows and detailed test cases and scripts for assigned projects
- Adhere to established company quality assurance standards and test procedures
- Cross team collaboration to ensure projects run smoothly and efficiently
- Find defects within applications and enter them into an issue tracking system
- The Quality Assurance Analyst will have 4-6 years of Quality Assurance and/or Development experience required
- Strong oral presentation and written communication skills required
- Working knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures employed in Quality Assurance discipline (e.g., test plans, test cases, metrics) required
- Detailed-oriented individual who team player and can work independently with minimal supervision (self-starter) required
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and critical thinking skills required
- Experience participating in large, complex projects required
- Prior involvement with agile methodologies preferred
- Banking/Financial Services experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability and willingness to work overtime, depending on project need
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74665 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.