Quality Assurance Consultant Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Quality Assurance Consultant for an opportunity in Charlotte, NC. The Quality Assurance Consultant will manage engagement of projects with performance testing teams early in the project lifecycle by development of risk-based performance test strategies, requirements and provides recommendations. Prior experience implementing enterprise wide process improvements in support of testing and software development is required for this role.
- Manage changes to performance test strategies, requirements, and resource funding based on project changes
- Ensure performance test requirements are met, and completed, by the performance testing team
- Provide expert input into risk-based prioritization and planning of performance engineering services early in the project lifecycle
- Lead identification of causes of performance-related issues in performance testing and manage resolution
- Provide expert input into the identification of causes of performance-related issues in production, and manage performance testing of fixes
- Broad performance engineering experience (modeling, tuning, diagnostics, monitoring, etc.)
- Broad performance engineering tool experience (Wily, Compuware, IBM-Filenet/Websphere Portal, dynaTrace, HP, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of all feature functional/capabilities of HP Performance Center.
- Software performance engineering and testing experience and 7+ years as a PE test manager
- Managed PE Test teams of 10-30 resources
- Deep understanding of the software development process and applicable PE tools - Performance Center and diagnostic tools
- Strong knowledge of project management tools such as Quality Center, JIRA, Rally
- Proven ability to lead PE / testing projects of all sizes
- Excellent written and verbal communication across all levels from junior members to senior management
- Understanding of database technologies - SQL, Oracel, Exadata, etc.
- Quick learner and self-starter who requires minimal supervision to excel in a dynamic environment
- Ability and proactive willingness to train/coach/mentor junior resources
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the eighth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 26 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.