- A Quality Assurance Engineer develops and maintains optimum methods of controlling quality and/or reliability of product or service in assigned areas such as: statistical methods, tooling and gaging, inspection methods, and program planning.
- Responsible for providing technical support in the conduct of investigations on known Quality issues. Implements plans and instructions in support of departmental policies.
- The QAE will work to determine Root cause and corrective action for known Quality issues using the 8D methodology and validated by the audit group.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable regulations and develops and promotes a good working relationship with local regulatory authorities.
- Ensures a safe, conforming and quality product is delivered to our customers.
- Prepare department procedures and instructions as required to implement quality control requirements.
- Review Test and Assembly Documentation.
- Review new and revised Blue Prints.
- Assure that the investigations on Quality issues are conducted according to department procedures and work instructions.