An opportunity with a leading specialty physician group in the Chicagoland area. They offer services in more than 60 specialty areas across 110+ locations. The current team includes more than 700 physicians and over 4,500 individuals who are helping transform healthcare for thousands of patients every day.
• Leads key specific projects with an emphasis on testing, quality assurance, project requirements gathering/specification.
• Collaborate with the team to create test cases to ensure test coverage across all modules in the project.
• Responsible for the examination and testing of software so that defects may be corrected before going into production and UAT.
• Evaluate and test new or modified software programs.
• Write, revise, and verify quality standards and test procedures.
• Prepares project documentation as required; test cases, test scripts, bugs, improvements, test reports, etc.
• Conduct business analysis functions such as documenting as-is processes, recommend improvements and streamline business processes into design document of to-be processes.
• Maintain requirements change requests and track gaps between software and business requirements specifications.
• Strong back-end testing experience for visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau
• Can write complex SQL queries
• Can deep dive into data stored in various on-premise databases and the cloud
• Strong communication
• The ability to review and interpret business requirements and translate them into test procedures.
• Ability to apply test methodologies into daily routines and perform repeatable testing processes and procedures.
US-IL-Greater Chicago Area
$50.00 - $60.00 /Hour
IT & Technical